Author Topic: Silver spoons circa 1901  (Read 5276 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: Silver spoons circa 1901
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 01:05:58 pm »
It is so big that you still can't get good wireless or regular service by any carrier everywhere in Texas!!!
I knew it was big....but..its positively Huge...its almost 9 times bigger than Scotland...
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

wendygn

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2013, 05:38:36 pm »
...and she forgot to mention that...she,s still on dial up...and does,nt have what the rest of us take for granted....its never ceased to amaze me...America can put a man on the moon...spend zillions on arms,..spend more zillions like us over here looking for things that did,nt exist....but can,t give its inhabitants...Super fast Broadband....makes you think?....this being the last time i will ever mention...Marts internet capabilities....as i,m probably beginning to sound like a broken record....... ;D
[/quote]
What do you mean "still on dialup"? I'm on broadband :) Thanks for all your help on here :)

wendygn

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2013, 05:48:19 pm »
Wendygn, can you please give the dimensions of the spoons?
Hi KC, the dimensions are - length = 4.5 inches or 11 cms, spoon head is just under 1 inch or 2.5 cms, bottom of spoon is 0.5 inches or 1.4 cms. Hope this helps :)

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2013, 09:54:58 pm »
...and she forgot to mention that...she,s still on dial up...and does,nt have what the rest of us take for granted....its never ceased to amaze me...America can put a man on the moon...spend zillions on arms,..spend more zillions like us over here looking for things that did,nt exist....but can,t give its inhabitants...Super fast Broadband....makes you think?....this being the last time i will ever mention...Marts internet capabilities....as i,m probably beginning to sound like a broken record....... ;D
What do you mean "still on dialup"? I'm on broadband :) Thanks for all your help on here :)
[/quote]

LOL !!  Saves me the trouble of explaining !! Feel free to keep on !!