Author Topic: Where can i buy one of these?  (Read 1110 times)

valmont325

• View Profile
Where can i buy one of these?
« on: March 14, 2013, 02:48:03 pm »
Looking for a "Vacation Viewer"   These go by many many names. I have seen variations of them but i want one of these as shown in the photo.  I know Tower Optical Co is one source but i heard they do not sell.   Any other ideas?   I feel like i should go to a boardwalk and take one.  I think it would be an awesome item to have.   So any ideas on where to buy one?  and what kind of price range id be looking at?

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: Where can i buy one of these?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 03:01:57 pm »
Looking for a "Vacation Viewer"   These go by many many names. I have seen variations of them but i want one of these as shown in the photo.  I know Tower Optical Co is one source but i heard they do not sell.   Any other ideas?   I feel like i should go to a boardwalk and take one.  I think it would be an awesome item to have.   So any ideas on where to buy one?  and what kind of price range id be looking at?
Now if you lived in the UK,...i know a man with a Van and a petrol driven Stihl,that has a diamond.disc...and i,m sure for some beer money ..he could procure one for you.... ;D ;D...seriously...you might think its cool to have one...but if you are thinking of going into voyeurism...then this viewer has its limitations...you,d be better off with a nice spotting scope..or one of these...its got a remote, it does the heavens and you,ll be able to see the neighbours 5 blocks away...or more ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 03:16:43 pm »
You might try ebay !!  I am sure they are replaced over the years !!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 06:36:58 pm »
I don,t know if i,m coming or going...i,ve just,stuck my oar into froggie, for being on the duplicate topic..and then i go and do the same myself........dumm-kopf... ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,