Author Topic: Royal Daulton lady figurines  (Read 1725 times)

valkerie21

• View Profile
Royal Daulton lady figurines
« on: January 14, 2005, 10:30:27 pm »
There was a five way split of my grandma's Royal Daultons.  I got 5 of them and am curious about the value, any stories behind them, or when they were retired, etc.  From what I have been told, grandma acquired most of them from a trading post while on summer vacations on Peele Island in Lake Erie.  
     I have the following Daultons:  Buttercup HN 2309 COPR 1963,  Daphne HN 2268 COPR 1962,  The Bridesmaid HN 2196 COPR 1959, Elaine HN 3214 COPR 1979, and Monica-Monica is so old there are no other marks on the bottom other than her name and the royal daulton seal.  Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction?  Please e-mail at valkerie21@yahoo.com and put "royal daulton" as the subject, or I will delete the e-mail without opening it.

kerrybee

• View Profile
Royal Daulton lady figurines
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 06:50:58 pm »
try here, for at least some of your figurines:

http://www.doult.com/Royal_Doulton_figurines.htm

ps:  be sure that you run your searches as "       Doulton", not Daulton - computers unfortunately don't really think - they obey - (said laughingly, I've never had one yet that obeyed) -

By now you've probably had lots of responses to your site - just thought I'd reply on forum - they're very pretty collectible figurines - KB