Author Topic: what is this?  (Read 9319 times)

sapphire

• Without direction, we are lost.
    • View Profile
Re: what is this?
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013, 09:04:51 pm »
Actually grew up in a small country town...but still listened to music that drove my parents crazy!  LOL
Did,nt we all drive our parents crazy....I know mine,s despaired at times...especially my dad...as he came from the Ukraine...which was under Soviet rule...I can remember..going to school dressed the way my parents wanted me dressed..then when i turned 16..1966...i got my first job...and started to develope my own identity...and i saved up my wages for 3 months..then went out and bought myself, a whole new rig out...top to toe..and and went home...and my mother almost had a fit...at the way i was dressed...and when my dad came home...he went nuts...and a massive argument ensued...and he threatened to throw me out....but my mum..stepped in.....bitter sweet memories...

Picture forming in head.........headba nd, beard, battik, bellbottoms and beads??? ::)

:D

methinks your worth a watching...the only thing you,missed out on was the shaggy Afghan coat....that my mum..took to be a dead sheep.... ;D..btw...you have mail....

Hmmmmm, nope~ ::)

Rauville

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013, 09:18:03 pm »
methinks your worth a watching...the only thing you,missed out on was the shaggy Afghan coat....that my mum..took to be a dead sheep.... ;D..btw...you have mail....

Can you believe I had one of those coats! If I remember right, a couple of guys from Nebraska (Denny Zager and Rick Evans) had a hit song at the time. 8)

ghopper1924

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2013, 09:19:18 pm »
That IS a loooooooonnnnggggg time ago!

We're alot closer to the year 2525 now.
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013, 10:07:53 pm »
Actually grew up in a small country town...but still listened to music that drove my parents crazy!  LOL
Did,nt we all drive our parents crazy....I know mine,s despaired at times...especially my dad...as he came from the Ukraine...which was under Soviet rule...I can remember..going to school dressed the way my parents wanted me dressed..then when i turned 16..1966...i got my first job...and started to develope my own identity...and i saved up my wages for 3 months..then went out and bought myself, a whole new rig out...top to toe..and and went home...and my mother almost had a fit...at the way i was dressed...and when my dad came home...he went nuts...and a massive argument ensued...and he threatened to throw me out....but my mum..stepped in.....bitter sweet memories...

Picture forming in head.........headba nd, beard, battik, bellbottoms and beads??? ::)

Leonberger...ring any bells.... ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2013, 05:42:07 am »
Actually grew up in a small country town...but still listened to music that drove my parents crazy!  LOL

I was in Mesquite, KC !!  Only thing there at that time was the town square, Texan theater, drug store, Millers Cafe`, funeral home, Western Auto, Few other small businesses, Minyards Grocery, one BBQ place, and Moons Drive In hamburger joint !!
Thats a pretty small town !! 

sapphire

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2013, 05:49:53 am »

Leonberger...ring any bells.... ;D

Caffeine or no........it's still not clicking. Am I looking for something new?? I'm lost.  :-\

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2013, 06:00:54 am »
So am I Sapphire !!  Its like a different language !!!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2013, 09:45:32 am »
That,s what comes from living in my past.....or is it your future...i can never decide....suffice to say..you got it...how else would have said..beautiful house.....and i,m a lucky guy.....now All the bells should be ringing..... ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

sapphire

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2013, 10:08:55 am »
That,s what comes from living in my past.....or is it your future...i can never decide....suffice to say..you got it...how else would have said..beautiful house.....and i,m a lucky guy.....now All the bells should be ringing..... ;D

Ding, ding!!  ;)