Author Topic: is this fostoria goblet  (Read 3318 times)

cmlindb

• View Profile
Re: is this fostoria goblet
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 08:03:32 pm »
Can I come live with you mart? I moved back to CT after living down south for years and I am soo tired of this place and all their ridiculous new laws and the "Northern Hospitality"
Check this out... Probably at least 200 years old based on the amount of garbage that was in the dumpster around it.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 08:13:49 pm »
Can I come live with you mart? I moved back to CT after living down south for years and I am soo tired of this place and all their ridiculous new laws and the "Northern Hospitality"

Texas is big enough for everyone !!  Come on !!  Don`t think I could handle those states !!  They would have me under the jail if I lived there !! 

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 08:16:41 pm »
Yeah!...great idea lets all go live with Mart.......Mmm!...on second thoughts..perhaps not...we,d have to get up with the wee burdies,...muck out the stables ..feed the nags, and coos if she,s got them,weed her extensive garden ......and that would be before brekkies...then there,s ...Dial Up...oooh,could,nt go back to that....it would be like going back to the Stone age....Na...I,ve lived in the Boonies....it might be alright in the summer....but in the middle of winter....what with all that mud and shit....Noooooo. ;D ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

cmlindb

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 09:18:30 pm »
Yeah!...great idea lets all go live with Mart.......Mmm!...on second thoughts..perhaps not...we,d have to get up with the wee burdies,...muck out the stables ..feed the nags, and coos if she,s got them,weed her extensive garden ......and that would be before brekkies...then there,s ...Dial Up...oooh,could,nt go back to that....it would be like going back to the Stone age....Na...I,ve lived in the Boonies....it might be alright in the summer....but in the middle of winter....what with all that mud and shit....Noooooo. Grin Grin

Spend some time in the yuppie place I live now... I grew up here and didn't even know how bad it was.
Check this out... Probably at least 200 years old based on the amount of garbage that was in the dumpster around it.

ghopper1924

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2013, 04:24:53 am »
Mart, while you're taking pictures of the south 40, take some of your favorite antiques as well. :D
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford