Author Topic: Need help to identify this lamp  (Read 3213 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: Need help to identify this lamp
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 08:32:43 am »
Maybe Frogpatch...got it right first time...if so how can you decipher the writings of a freak out of his tree,....my Psychiatrist...trie d years ago....and failed miserably...by the time i had finished with him...it was him that was needing help.... ;D ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 10:14:22 am »
Wullie, you are hilarious!!!!

I truly believe that this is an item that was made foreign to be sold in US or other English speaking countries for decorative purposes.  For all you know...they others are spelled wrong as well!

Earlier this year I went to the .99 Cent store and bought 3 package of hanging cutout letter banners that were supposed to say Happy Birthday.  Well...they said "HAPPY DIRTHBAY"  The D & B were the same color and someone must have told them to put them in color order...and they did.  We actually left them up as is...thought it was hilarious.  Was made in China!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

rkmjr76

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 05:44:14 pm »
The Dirthbay banner is cool. Would be great for a 40th or 50th birthday party. Where did you get it?