Author Topic: Antique or Vintage Enjoy Coke Clock  (Read 3474 times)

nevermoreantiques

• View Profile
Re: Antique or Vintage Enjoy Coke Clock
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 08:56:19 am »
Here's one from an auction years ago...
http://www.cocacolacollectibles.org/trays/big-enjoy-coke-coca-cola-eye-dazzler-clock.html
(What are the dimensions of the one being discussed here?)

wow Thanks!!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 09:27:36 am »
Hate to burst the bubble but if someone said $300. or more you should have said "pay me" !! Here it might bring $40. to $50. if you are lucky !! 

nevermoreantiques

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 09:38:18 am »
He wasn't making an offer, he was giving his opinion on what we could sell it for in the store based on his personal knowledge of previous Coca-Cola purchases within and our projected audience. No doubt we could sell it for 250-300 here. Either way, the seller has refused the offer. He calls this his "holy grail" and won't take less than $1000  ::)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 10:14:39 am »
This seller...does he perchance live in a L, Asylum.....because if he does,nt...he needs to start thinking about it... ;D..as for being his Holy Grail,..I hate to burst his bubble...but..it looks nowt like what Indiana Jones drank out of.....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 10:54:12 am »
If you have an actual store front...$75 to $80 in today's market in our neck-of-the-woods.  Selling by individual, $50 tops.
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 12:18:50 pm »
You should be glad he turned you down !! They are neither rare nor collectable by most standards !!  Even if only one was made !! There has to be a collector base for anything to be worth that and there just is not one for modern Coke items !!  The person that gave that opinion must not keep up with the selling trends in the U.S. !!  Out of several opinions here across the country we have all been within reasonably, the same range,, we can`t all be wrong !!! 

ghopper1924

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 12:59:21 pm »
We're not. As a wise person once said,  $50 tops. I'd say even less.
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 02:04:27 pm »
He wasn't making an offer, he was giving his opinion on what we could sell it for in the store based on his personal knowledge of previous Coca-Cola purchases within and our projected audience. No doubt we could sell it for 250-300 here. Either way, the seller has refused the offer. He calls this his "holy grail" and won't take less than $1000  ::)
Well, if this is his Holy Grail,....what does that make these....died and gone to Coke Heaven perhaps

http://en.wikicollecting.org/top-10-coca-cola-memorabilia-collectibles-most-valuable
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,