Author Topic: raspberry vase??  (Read 1865 times)

dawsonxXx

• View Profile
raspberry vase??
« on: June 10, 2013, 08:37:54 am »
Hi I have a raspberry bottle shape with a cork screw can anyone tell me about this? there is no markings on the bottom

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: raspberry vase??
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 09:16:22 am »
what is it with these pics....you,re looking for help....but you give us crap pics....get a grip.......try holding the camera,horizontally...and have the object vertical.....that helps.....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

dawsonxXx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 09:27:18 am »
what is it with these pics....you,re looking for help....but you give us crap pics....get a grip.......try holding the camera,horizontally...and have the object vertical.....that helps.....
sorry about that the pictures themselves are straight but when i upload them they turn out this way.. but when you click on the image to enlarge them they turn out straight. again my apologies!!
any idea of what it might be?

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 09:42:50 am »
due to this bottle having a cork stopper....indicate s to me that...it is most likely a  bottle ..for a raspberry liqueur,
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

Ipcress

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 09:57:47 am »
sorry about that the pictures themselves are straight but when i upload them they turn out this way.. but when you click on the image to enlarge them they turn out straight. again my apologies!!
any idea of what it might be?

It's the forum software - think it prefers pics in landscape format within a thread.

frogpatch

• View Profile
    • Gary Cunnane
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 05:26:10 pm »
Can we please try to help and not be critical? Please realize that guests may not be adept at formatting. They are simply trying their best and are looking for help.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 05:28:30 pm by frogpatch »

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 07:47:10 pm »
Is anything on the bottom ??  Could also be for raspberry vinegar which is quite popular although liqueur is most logical !! If it for a liqueur it should have a "Federal law prohibits ect" somewhere !!

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 05:28:44 am »
That looks like it could be a Majolica decanter. ??? ???

dawsonxXx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 10:17:00 am »
That looks like it could be a Majolica decanter. ??? ???
I was thinking the same thing but iI cant find anything similar to it except majolica decanter and no there is no markings anywhere the corked top got me puzzled for a bit its fairly light in weight. definitely hand painted too and thanks for the reply