Author Topic: Antique Electric Stove?  (Read 1036 times)

kcjj4

• View Profile
Antique Electric Stove?
« on: February 12, 2005, 02:38:22 pm »
My Husband & I have a Kitchenaide Electric Stove that has a screw in glass fuse in it. We do not know year can not find date on it anywhere. To get to the fuse you have to remove the back left small burner and it is on the back wall. We are purchasing a new stove/oven, and when we told our salesman about the stove he said that you may want to find an antique dealer who would like to purchase the stove due to the fuse. It is a good stove & oven. All four burners work along with the broiler and Oven. There is no window in the oven. It also has a oulet plug timer, & clock (which I have not used) on the right side by the stove controls. thre is also a pot & pan drawer on the bottom of the oven. which one of the rollers just broke recently. If you know of anyone who is interested please contact us if not this stove will go to our local dump.  My husband also drives semi if interested there is a chance he oculd deliver it to you or near-by to you. Can email pictures if interested. Thank you for your time.
Kenny & Colleen