Author Topic: Can anyone help me on this - Car Badges Rover 2000 Automatic  (Read 3461 times)

xmelax38

• View Profile
Re: Can anyone help me on this - Car Badges Rover 2000 Automatic
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2013, 04:26:35 pm »
Thanks for the suggestion!!! That is wonderful! I just got back on here to look.  As you know...my migraines, as usual.  That is very helpful information. I will contact them.
I love auctions/antique stores! I love old photos & books. This is the best group on the internet. :) I try to get on often, but I've had 2 brain surgeries & a back surgery. The pain is awful so I don't get on as often as I would like. It doesn't take away my love of old stuff.

xmelax38

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2013, 04:29:12 pm »
I have to add, that we never would have thought of that. Then again, we didn't see that site to start with, ha ha.  I am going to get on the ball and do that.  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 04:38:49 pm by xmelax38 »
I love auctions/antique stores! I love old photos & books. This is the best group on the internet. :) I try to get on often, but I've had 2 brain surgeries & a back surgery. The pain is awful so I don't get on as often as I would like. It doesn't take away my love of old stuff.

xmelax38

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2013, 04:36:57 pm »
....and futhermore, lol, I meant to add in the last post (here is my 3rd add in a row) thank you to the rest of you too! See, this is why I love this forum. Everyone is so helpful, nice and I love the humor! These days I need a good laugh and a place I feel welcome and I found it here. I just come to lurk sometimes too.  ;)  :)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2013, 05:20:18 pm »
just love the word lurk.....it conjures up that many images.......but for me the ultimate lurkers are these guys.....and they are so much more intelligent...than mutts.....who, if you let out on their own....usually end up getting lost,or captured by the dog warden...and you end up paying £50..to get them  back...whereas...th ese guys...never get lost....they always find a home....whether its yours or someone elses... ;D.
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,