Author Topic: HELP PLEASE!!! Vintage Airsoft Pellet Guns  (Read 4803 times)

ayden2008

• View Profile
HELP PLEASE!!! Vintage Airsoft Pellet Guns
« on: July 18, 2013, 07:12:03 pm »
Hi let me first thank you for your time, I'm needing some help on some vintage airsoft pellet guns that I recently acquired at an estate sale. I don't know much about them and I was wondering if you could help me out with them? It's a set of 4 and I have the original paperwork that goes with them. I'm attaching photos of each gun along with the paperwork order form to order the actual guns. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it, thank you! I'm trying to figure out What the makers are and if there is any value at all.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:14:19 pm by ayden2008 »

ayden2008

• View Profile
Vintage Airsoft Pellet Guns
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 07:13:52 pm »
Here are the other two pictures.

mart

• View Profile
Re: HELP PLEASE!!! Vintage Airsoft Pellet Guns
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 07:48:16 pm »
What does it say on the gun ??  Anything ?? I have never seen anything like that without a name somewhere !! I might suggest that care be taken with these  !!  They look a bit too close to the real thing for comfort !!  Don`t get me wrong,, our house looks like an  armory and I am certainly not anti-gun !! But when something intended for sport or fun can be mistaken for real,, I get uncomfortable !!  Especially as things are today !!

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 07:50:21 pm »
http://www.trendtimes.com/airsoft-guns.html
Here's a sight with all kinds of airsoft pellet guns. I agree mart. Scares me too.
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

ayden2008

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 08:04:07 pm »
I know they look kind of real, I ensure you they aren't though.  My wife actually walked in and thought I bought real guns when I was taking the pictures lol. I saw that site and many others but nothing vintage on them. They all day JAPAN, One is a Walther P38 and says P38 ac41 4524  and has a picture of the Third Reich symbol by the trigger.  The paper says its a WW2 German Gun. One is a Semi Automatic Machine Pistol, Commando style. It says SA-1000 WWW Automatic Machine Gun.  Another is a Target Magnum Revolver. It says Giant, G1000, model SW/4 mode by int, chiefs special,  no. A 4335 and has a symbol that looks like SW intertwined. The last is a Snub Mouse Revolver that says Champion No.10, Splinter. 8 and on the grip says MC Trade Mark.

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 08:09:48 pm »
What does it say on the gun ??  Anything ?? I have never seen anything like that without a name somewhere !! I might suggest that care be taken with these  !!  They look a bit too close to the real thing for comfort !!  Don`t get me wrong,, our house looks like an  armory and I am certainly not anti-gun !! But when something intended for sport or fun can be mistaken for real,, I get uncomfortable !!  Especially as things are today !!
i,m sitting here trying to get my head round...what you have written Mart...you,re not anti-gun..and you are a gun owner.yet you are uncomfortable...wit h toy guns that can,t kill people. :o...i,m just glad i stay in a country where the right to bear arms...is illegal...
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 08:22:12 pm »
e value..of these guns is dependant on a few factors...if they are made of mostly metal.i.e. barrels, breech,and main body..then their value..is quite reasonable...the P38...retails over here for around £55...or $80+...the machine pistol..will be a bit higher,the magnum around $60...and the snub nose..maybe $50...unfortunately you can,t sell them on ebay...but you can on many of the airgun forums....

ayden2008

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 09:17:01 pm »
They kind of feel like plastic, but I'm not sure if they are airsoft guns or vintage toy pellet guns? They dont take any type of air or gas to power them. You just pull back the hammer and pull the trigger and it has something inside hit the plastic pellet out.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 09:18:59 pm »
i,m sitting here trying to get my head round...what you have written Mart...you,re not anti-gun..and you are a gun owner.yet you are uncomfortable...wit h toy guns that can,t kill people. :o...i,m just glad i stay in a country where the right to bear arms...is illegal...

That's right !!  Mine are real and every one of them stay loaded !! No one can walk into my house without knowing that !!  Therefore,, no problems !! And no excuses,, one can`t say "I didn`t know it was loaded" !!
But can you imagine a kid walking around with one of these !!  Just put that thought in your brain for a while !!

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 03:20:15 am »
The US is done on its way to going completely crazy.

School personnel will expell and/or arrest a 1st Grader for pointing his finger and saying "BANG".

and ...

School personnel will hand a 1st Grader a loaded shotgun to teach him how to shoot it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/13/mo-gov-signs-gun-safety-course-for-first-graders/

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 03:29:26 am »

That's right !!  Mine are real and every one of them stay loaded !! No one can walk into my house without knowing that !!  Therefore,, no problems !! And no excuses,, one can`t say "I didn`t know it was loaded" !!
But can you imagine a kid walking around with one of these !!  Just put that thought in your brain for a while !!
it is in my brain...children here have played,with toy guns since i was a child...we played cowboys and injuns, or japs and the british......again with toy guns that looked very realistic and fired little plastic balls......but the main difference here..than from where you are...we did,nt have trigger happy citizens..shooting at us with real bullets....that Dear Mart..make a helluva difference......

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 03:58:41 am »
we did,nt have trigger happy citizens..shooting at us with real bullets

We wouldn't have so many either ...... iffen there weren't so many Lawyers that depend upon "repeat business" from those trigger happy citizens.

As far as "shootings" are concerned, Chicago is one of the most dangerous places in the US, ....... but 1 incident in Florida has captivated the world's attention for the past several months.

frogpatch

• View Profile
    • Gary Cunnane
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 07:26:33 am »
Mattel had a toy gun in the 1950s called a Shootin Shell. It took cartridges that held plastic projectiles. Your would paste a greenie stick em cap on each cartridge. You could fan the hammer and rapid fire six bullets or you could use the trigger. Kids could draw on each other just like in the old westerns. The barrel would even smoke. The Fanner 50 sells for 800.00 to 1000.00 MIB today. Imagine selling that today to kids. They would all be charged as adults and put in jail for making terrorist threats to each other. "I am going to gun you down, draw!"

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 08:30:44 am »
I much prefer the teaching aspect !! I was 4 when my Dad let me help shoot an old goose gun !! Knocked us both down !!  Back then kids were taught much better than they are today and no one went around shooting up anything we weren`t supposed to !!  And if we so much as killed a bird that wasn`t eaten,, we were in trouble !! We were taught how and how not to handle a gun,,and more than that we were taught that there were consequences for what we did !!  They don`t do the same today !!  The worst thing you can do is to hide a gun like its something mysterious because kids are curious and when they don`t know what will happen if they pull that trigger,, the results are disasterous !!  You can`t hide things from a child and expect them to know what not to do !! They,, in my opinion, need to hold that gun and fire it in order to respect it !!
As far as the UK,, Wullie,, if a person is intent on killing someone with a gun or without,, they will find a way !! Guns are not the only thing that kills !!
OK !!  Off my soapbox !!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 12:52:30 pm »
i know what you,re saying Mart...we have murders over here...just like most other countries...Scotlan d has one of the highest rates of stabbing murders in Europe....but my point is and will always be....i thank god that we are not allowed to bear arms...i,don,t mind our policeman being armed...but not the general public...after the Dunblane school massacare, ..all legally held hand guns were banned...and their owners had to surrender them,...shotguns were limited to 3 shot,semi auto,..to obtain a fire arms certificate...is quite a long process, and the police inspect the house of the applicator...to check where the gun will be kept,..a shotgun must be kept in a locked metal cabinet that has been bolted to a brick wall,and the cabinet must be in a locked room,..at all times when not in use....