Author Topic: need help with pic  (Read 1259 times)

shakesgirl

• View Profile
need help with pic
« on: August 02, 2013, 09:33:51 am »
 I bought this today along with a different one, that hopefully I can put on here next. Anyway some had put the pic in a smaller frame so I cant tell who painted it. Think its wise to pull the nails out without damaging it to much? Might be worthless, but who knows  she said her mom got it at an estate sale yrs ago,but I know how people are.

Ipcress

Re: need help with pic
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 09:54:24 am »
Looks like a basic print.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 10:32:22 am »
That shine in the first pic tells me its probably a cardboard print !!  Usually sold at department stores for a few dollars !!

shakesgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 10:45:15 am »
That shine in the first pic tells me its probably a cardboard print !!  Usually sold at department stores for a few dollars !!
Well then im going to go ahead and take the nails out of it. Just to see what is says. Thank you both

shakesgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 10:52:25 am »
Well then im going to go ahead and take the nails out of it. Just to see what is says. Thank you both
Well the print just had a backwards EL on it  so im sure junk.  The frame has hencho en mexico. Very nice heavy frame.Maybe I can put a pic of my self in it  lol ;D

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 11:06:04 am »
That's what I would do !! Check thrift stores and garage sales for one that will fit !!