Author Topic: English Red Oak Armoire  (Read 1258 times)

crosred20

• View Profile
English Red Oak Armoire
« on: August 26, 2013, 09:30:02 pm »
Hello, I'm fairly new to this site and have an item I'm trying to find information about.  It is a Red Oak English Armoire that comes in 3 pieces with a beveled mirror.  Inside is a bar with original metal hooks for hanging coats/shirts/pants.  Down below is a large drawer where shoes or other items could be stored. 

It was purchased in the early 1970s from and antique store and is all original, hasn't been refinished.  Any information would be appreciated, thank you!

What's the deal with this site not accepting images?

ghopper1924

• View Profile
Re: English Red Oak Armoire
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 04:27:13 am »
It accepts them, and you'll need them.

They just take a long time to load.
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 09:10:53 am »
When you click on reply. and then additional options it gives you the allowable size for pics !! Try making yours smaller and and you won`t have such a hard time loading them !!  It will take them oversized  but like Ghopper said,, it takes a long time to load !!

mariok54

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 10:34:40 am »
When you click on reply. and then additional options it gives you the allowable size for pics !! Try making yours smaller and and you won`t have such a hard time loading them !!  It will take them oversized  but like Ghopper said,, it takes a long time to load !!

I can confirm this, my recent triple posting was down to the fact that I thought the first two hadn't loaded.