Author Topic: Need book help  (Read 1544 times)

ThisNThat

• View Profile
Need book help
« on: September 01, 2013, 03:08:50 pm »
Hey everyone, I'm not sure you remember me, it's been so long since I've been here. One of my main collections is vintage kids books. I'd love to find a great forum that specializes in just vintage children's books, where I can get advice, prices, etc, from other book experts. Does anyone know of such a forum??

We still deal in antiques as well, and I really should come here more often, but things have been so busy.

Thanks for any help, I'd appreciate it! And if this is a great place as well to ask about books, let me know! I wasn't sure how many children's book experts we had around here.  ;)

Ipcress

Re: Need book help
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 03:10:56 pm »
It's how i started up !

Ask away.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 04:02:48 pm »
I believe the last time you were here you were busy as well !! 

ThisNThat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 04:15:10 pm »
I believe the last time you were here you were busy as well !! 

HAHA! Well, with an 8 yr old son who's into sports, we are always busy! LOL But, we ARE busy with antiquing a lot as well! We just finished a HUGE flea market. We walked around for 7 hrs yesterday, and 3 hrs today to see it all. Found lots of great stuff though!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 05:35:00 pm »
Yes !!  I know how it is with kids !! But glad you are having luck with the antiques !!  As to the books,, Ipcress has already volunteered and there are so many here that someone can always help !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 09:48:49 pm »
Glad to see you are back!!!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!