Author Topic: unknown pic  (Read 6641 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: unknown pic
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2013, 02:03:08 pm »
Have you stopped to think.....looking at yours...and looking at that one for $850...they are like chalk & cheese.....its my thinking that yours may have been done when she was just learning her trade and it may have been sold...long before she was recognized....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

shakesgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2013, 02:12:34 pm »
Have you stopped to think.....looking at yours...and looking at that one for $850...they are like chalk & cheese.....its my thinking that yours may have been done when she was just learning her trade and it may have been sold...long before she was recognized....
Mine is dated 3-11-1991  so im sure your right.

shakesgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2013, 03:08:45 pm »
Mine is dated 3-11-1991  so im sure your right.

Dang, I don't think any dealer heard of her, :o as good as she is. Every one I click cant come up with her name. Im not giving up tho

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2013, 03:20:49 pm »
Its my way of thinking...that perhaps you should contact her direct....you never know...she might just want one of her original paintings back....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

shakesgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2013, 03:29:27 pm »
Its my way of thinking...that perhaps you should contact her direct....you never know...she might just want one of her original paintings back....
Good thinking.  I just emailed the Kentucky creative art club to see what I could find out. I don't know her email address. Been searching for the painting most of the day.  Any way hopefully they will get back to me. Thanks for your suggestion.

shakesgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2013, 11:37:22 am »
Good thinking.  I just emailed the Kentucky creative art club to see what I could find out. I don't know her email address. Been searching for the painting most of the day.  Any way hopefully they will get back to me. Thanks for your suggestion.
Im getting a little closer about that painting. I called an art dealer in Huntington where the rewards were given. They wanted me send email the pic. Said they'd get back to me. Must be doing research or something, its been about 2 hrs.