Author Topic: Chair values? I don't know where to start  (Read 4418 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: Chair values? I don't know where to start
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2013, 01:32:42 pm »
That,s where your mistaken Jacon...i do a lot of searching before i open my gob....because i know full well..that if i don,t..then..someone on here will surely...make me aware...I learned the hard way..and i have Ipcress to thank for it...he, knows what topic i,m talking about....your problem Jacon is...you only see it your way...as far as you,re concerned American furniture..is the be end of end all.....all i contend is...whatever is American..initially came from Europe, that,s my argument...I don,t dispute that you have great American furniture makers,..and as for this Icon...A Sack...i did research him prior to...where he started, how is fathers company suffered during the depression...how they were feted like royalty.....unfortu nately i have no time for ..royalty...both here and beyond...for more often than not..they made their money off the backs of the poor.....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

jacon4

• collector/ student of early american furniture
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2013, 03:03:51 am »
Nonsense, your problem is, you don't know enough to know that you don't know, so there that is. The internet is a wonderful thing however, there is way more bad or false information than good and, it takes at least basic knowledge to separate the good info from the false. Finally, these BS lefty propaganda comments that you feel you must insert into the discussion have no place on a board like this. No one cares what some retired junk dealer huddled by his wood stove thinks about politics, trust me on this.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 03:06:04 am by jacon4 »

ghopper1924

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2013, 06:10:01 am »
Nonsense, your problem is, you don't know enough to know that you don't know, so there that is. The internet is a wonderful thing however, there is way more bad or false information than good and, it takes at least basic knowledge to separate the good info from the false. Finally, these BS lefty propaganda comments that you feel you must insert into the discussion have no place on a board like this. No one cares what some retired junk dealer huddled by his wood stove thinks about politics, trust me on this.

WHAM!!
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2013, 06:58:22 am »
I was never into George Michael and Andrew Ridgeway....toooooo oooooooo!!....for my liking..... ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,