Author Topic: Rooster gravy (or creamer) dish made in Germany  (Read 4972 times)

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Rooster gravy (or creamer) dish made in Germany
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 10:53:18 pm »
How much does it hold?  Size of piece?   Creamers are smaller than gravy boats generally.

So, if it is holds gravy would you call it a Rooster Boat?  LOL

I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 02:50:07 am »
i sometimes wonder about you....A Chicken Creamer!....nobody with an ounce of sense would call this a creamer....chickens don,t produce cream...ok..you might say that the corn that they eat gets crushed into a cream like substance in their gullet....but "Cream"...I ask you.... ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

Snadeau

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 07:12:35 am »
Is this yours for $145?
http://www.rubylane.com/item/738907-P170/Antique-Figural-Rooster-Creamer-Pitcher

Thank you so much for the link. No, the one for sale is not mine but now I'll make sure mine doesn't go to goodwill! I recently bought mine at an estate sale and thought it unusual, made in Germany and looked old. It kind of reminded me of the older Hummel figurines. The made in Germany is what had me curious...your link has helped a lot and is very much appreciated.

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 01:35:35 pm »
You're welcome!

Wullie, I have a rooster pitcher (so are Roosters full of iced tea or lemonade?)  I have a rooster salt dish (so are they full of sugar?)  I have a rooster soup tureen (so are they full of soup?)  Rooster teapot (full of hot water/tea?)

I really don't want the answer to this....I know I really don't want to know your answer Wullie!!!!!!  (really)

really....

really...constrain yourself!!!!!!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 03:47:23 pm »
You're welcome!

Wullie, I have a rooster pitcher (so are Roosters full of iced tea or lemonade?)  I have a rooster salt dish (so are they full of sugar?)  I have a rooster soup tureen (so are they full of soup?)  Rooster teapot (full of hot water/tea?)

I really don't want the answer to this....I know I really don't want to know your answer Wullie!!!!!!  (really)

really....

really...constrain yourself!!!!!!
.....MUMS the Word!! ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2013, 08:38:26 pm »
I laughed so hard....when I read your reply.  I knew I was opening myself up to get totally hammered!  LOLOLOLOL

Tell Avril you are really really behaving!!!!!!  :)

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2013, 10:57:11 pm »
Did you say with the feathers?  How can that be tatsy?  ??? You know I'm a city girl. I don't do feathers ;D I only like bald birds!
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."