Author Topic: new business  (Read 1308 times)

panzer

• View Profile
new business
« on: April 14, 2005, 11:08:23 pm »
I am researching a business to open and would like to know if there is anyone out there doing this or has any ideas where to find the information I am requesting.

I would like to anaquate and locate antique's for customers as well as for shops.  If a customer is looking for something specific find it or if they know where it is locate and bring it to them.  I also would like to sell and buy in a travelling capacity.  I truly love the antique area of business and love antiques of all kinds.  I would like to have some type of feedback from you the professionals if you don't mind.  

Thank you
Marilyn Sorrell (florida)

sorrellmarilyn@yahoo.com

Guest_D&B ANTIQUES

new business
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 04:33:41 pm »
well versed you' better be, in appraiseing & buying. and know your customers. require half down and the other half when they receive the item. even then they can refuse to continue to purchase. simply state theres a 25% PERCENT finders fee. what you pay in one state may be higher or lower than w hat you would expect to be.  

Roy34

• View Profile
Re: new business
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 07:09:53 am »
I am researching a business to open antique furniture restoration shop. I want to know what skills are required to run this type of business. I want to know whether it is possible to get the training in this field and if yes, where we can get such training from? How much does it cost to start up this kind of business? شركات شحن وتخليص في الاردن