Author Topic: Help!  (Read 1113 times)

kws

• View Profile
Help!
« on: April 17, 2005, 11:05:17 am »
Inheritied 2 houses of old stuff. I will list and please tell me if they are valuable, should I sell, or should I keep.  Trinket box with matching ashtray pink roses, fenton top hat hobnob, very old toaster, old tapestry men playing chess English, treadle sewing machine, underwood typewriter, old adding machine, ardalt trinket box, pink 3 section candy dish with lid, pewter sugar and creamer, old iron I guess used on stove, liberty blue plate monticello, Royal Haeger numbered nut dish, brooches, and the most unusual item of all...a wooden chair with 3 legs and has a paddle like back with a circle hole in it.  I have more, but want to start with this!
Please help me identirfy!
KWS

Guest_D&B ANTIQUES

Help!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 11:57:08 am »
the brooches we can't see. the chair may'have some value, the fenton hat $10.00 to to $15.00 dollars. hager tray about the same. pink candy $20.00 dollars. the rest I would yard sale.

jimbo

• View Profile
Help!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 01:31:16 pm »
B) You may want to try posting a picture of some of the items. IT is very hard to guesstimate based on a short description due to things like condition and markings, etc.