Author Topic: Allan Rohan Crite- Found Painting!  (Read 9034 times)

mart

• View Profile
Re: Allan Rohan Crite- Found Painting!
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2014, 11:11:28 am »
Very interesting !! Let us know when you hear from them !! Hope it turns out to be a good one !!

rdelgallo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2014, 11:46:37 am »
I was also informed that this is not numbered because Crite did not perceive them as being a limited edition/print since he was still painting them.
Since each one is still hand painted, they are all different. With hours of searching, I still have not seen ANY others online so I am assuming there are not many out there.

rdelgallo

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2014, 12:33:50 pm »
I received a value amount.

I currently have an asking price of $750.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2014, 04:00:42 pm »
From who ??

rdelgallo

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2014, 02:00:15 pm »
Swann Galleries gave me a value amount that they believe I could get for it. So the number I currently have on it is right around what they said I could get.
They would have consigned it but the gentlemen I was speaking with says they only take pieces $1,000+
I will keep my eyes peeled for new finds  ::)

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2014, 02:10:43 pm »
Excellent !!  I am glad for you !! Not bad return for what you spent !!

rdelgallo

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2014, 05:11:16 pm »
Thank you, Mart! Not bad at all!

The information that you gave really helped me out. I seriously appreciate it.

Now I just need to find a buyer  ???

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2014, 07:03:41 pm »
You might check in your area and consign it to a gallery !! Do you have it listed on ebay ??

rdelgallo

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2014, 11:01:30 am »
I have an ebay account but I was not sure how to set up a pay pal account. I will need to figure that out first.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2014, 11:15:01 am »
Its just a registration,,basically the same as ebay but they require you to either put a credit card number or link to a bank account !! Do not put your credit card numbers in or link to your main bank account !!  I just went and bought a pre paid MasterCard for $25. and used that !!  Or you can set up a separate account at your bank for online sales !! That prevents any problems if a complaint is filed should that happen !! Keep everything you do online separate from your personal accounts !! If you set up a separate account for online sales,, you can go into paypal and simply transfer clear funds to your personal account !!

rdelgallo

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2014, 12:58:50 pm »
Very good idea! I was concerned about having to link it to a bank account and I do not have any credit cards so I was not sure how to go about that. I guess I can start a separate account for online sales. That prepaid master card you bought, you can use that to buy online?? I never thought about that! That may be a good alternative for me. I guess you cannot sell with just that though? Idk how that would be possible lol.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2014, 08:32:57 pm »
Sure you can,, I have been selling for years !! But with just a credit card there is no way for you to access your money in paypal !! If you do the separate bank account you do not need the credit card !! You would just draw from whats in paypal to make a purchase or transfer money to your household account for other things like paying bills ect !! I just use the credit card because all I use paypal funds for is to purchase something online !! I sell on ebay, let the money build up in paypal, and then if I see something I want I can buy it without using my personal money !!