Author Topic: Banging my head against a wall!!!!  (Read 3635 times)

icedgold10

• View Profile
Banging my head against a wall!!!!
« on: May 05, 2014, 07:50:03 pm »
I come home and check Ebay.  One message from a woman yelling at me for canceling her bid.  Three paragraphs worth.  I never cancelled her bid and it is a Buy it now not an auction.  Trying to get her to understand that.  Then someone writes me telling me my Chinese rank Badge (which I have put on the forum before listing) is not Chinese.  Very arrogant writing too.
Is it a full moon out there tonight?????  EEEEGADSSSSS!!!  Pulling my hair out.

mart

• View Profile
Re: Banging my head against a wall!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 04:43:48 pm »
I had one lady that reamed me out once,,forget what about now but was selling some crochet books !!  I replied back in my sweetest southern way and I `ll be darned if she didn`t become one of my major repeat buyers !! Found out she had major health problems and was just at the end of her rope so to speak and needed to unload on someone !!  And I was it !!  She was really a nice person having a very bad day with no other family members and few friends !!
I would just ignore the last one or just say "thank you for telling me",,unless you are the only one on ebay that has a listing wrong or they think its wrong !!  I remember that badge but not well !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 11:43:06 pm »
So sorry that that happened to you.

Sad part about this wonderful way to communicate is that many write things that they would never say to someone. 
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

anticobali.com

• View Profile
    • AnticoBali.com
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 09:08:39 pm »
Sorry to hear that. I haven't used Ebay just yet, though probably a good idea to start selling my stuff there, regardless the hassle, it's worth to try, isn't it? some people just a pain, I guess..
http://www.AnticoBali.com - Indonesian antique & art store

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 02:48:22 pm »
Sorry to hear that. I haven't used Ebay just yet, though probably a good idea to start selling my stuff there, regardless the hassle, it's worth to try, isn't it? some people just a pain, I guess..

Forgot to say welcome o the group earlier !! Didn`t remember if you had been to the intro forum yet !!
You are right,, some are a pain !!