Author Topic: Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Seasons Greetings, Just Have a Blessed Season!  (Read 3764 times)

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
For all the fabulous people who frequent this site, here's hoping you are having some wonderful days of reflecting on days gone by (and items of the past - after all this is an antique site!)  Time to reflect on how blessed we are and the true meaning of the season for us all.  Lets not forget it isn't always happiness and grins for all this time of year...many are hurting (physically, mentally, spiritually & financially).  Take time to reach out and help others who aren't as fortunate...

A special shout out to sugarcube5419 and the great news of 3 matches for a kidney transplant for her daughter.  Here's praying that one will go through quickly and successfully!

So glad to spend time with you during the year.  Looking forward to an adventurous 2015!  Here's hoping we get a lot of "what in the world is this thing" items for us to confound our brains with during 2015!

Merry Christmas All!

Love, KC & Family

I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

jacon4

• collector/ student of early american furniture
    • View Profile
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

mart

• View Profile
Hope every one has the Merriest Christmas ever !! And remember why we celebrate the day !!
Happy Holidays to all !!

fancypants

• View Profile
Hoping that all the folks here have a season full of peace , love & joy .

Don't forget to be nice to all the Elves ... always a tough season for them !
" Methinks me the 'mental' in sentimental .... "

Rauville

• View Profile
Merry Christmas folks. Hope everyone has a joyful day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhg7Xm4FXAY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

IlliniGuy

• View Profile
I would like to add Christmas Greetings to all especially my friend Mart. I don't post often but I am here every day learning from the great members here!

Mat

• View Profile
Merry Christmas to all the great people here from me too!
Mat

icedgold10

• View Profile
Merry Christmas!  May your stars shine bright!

Pelady

• View Profile
Enjoy all Holidays and have a Blessed New Year!
Plymouth, America's Home Town.

Jairo Ward

• View Profile
The holidays are a time for family and friends to spend quality time together. It is also a time when we reflect on the past year and look forward to what the new year will bring.  I am so thankful that God has blessed me with the most amazing family. My husband and I have been married for six years now and we have two children who are just as in love with each other as they are with us.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 01:26:57 pm by KC »

talesofthesevenseas

• View Profile
Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday season! 😊 Good to see all my old friends here. Wishing you joy, peace and happiness.
Antiqueaholic in recovery

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Wishing everyone a HEALTHY, loving, caring/empathetic season!

This year is much more different than the past two.  We have regained our ability/freedom to move around freely, masked or not.  Take the time to let your friends, family, workers at local stores, delivery and service personnel - how much you appreciate them for who they are in your lives.  Please be kind and remember that not everyone is feeling as blessed as you may feel - reach out and help uplift someone that is down (this will not only bless them but it will bless you as well!)

Thankful for all of our Antique-Shop family!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!