Author Topic: Painting by Brigitte Bardot ?  (Read 2096 times)

gerspee

• View Profile
Painting by Brigitte Bardot ?
« on: May 27, 2015, 02:01:13 pm »
Nice small and signed painting .  But is it signed by Brigitte Bardot and where to find more information about her painting ? Seen on findartinfo.com that two balpen drawings off her has been sold at auction. But can't find any paintings or anything about her painting as a hobby painter .

So any info is welcome in my search ...( Also like her off course in my younger days  ;D

Mat

• View Profile
Re: Painting by Brigitte Bardot ?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 01:57:51 am »
Hi, why do you think it is by Brigitte Bardot? Her signature looks totally different to me. And also I read your signature as A. de BB or A. DEBB... How would the "A." be related to her?
Mat

gerspee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 02:28:38 am »
The a is possible to link her by her second name Brigitte Anne-Marie Bardot

Mat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 05:53:42 am »
Ok, but in my opinion, it is not very likely that there is a connection to Brigitte Bardot. However, I am no expert on paintings and let's see what others think about it!
 :) Mat

gerspee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 09:46:50 am »
Or somebody must have her mail address somewhere ?  Easiest job is just to ask her off course  :D 

fancypants

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 11:47:48 am »
That would be one heck of a long distance email/snailmail , gerspee ...

she passed away on the 24th or 25th of May , 2015 (if you believe the internet hoax)!

She's got a 'facebook' page where you might try contacting ... right now it's kinda full , from folks responding to her 'death' .
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 11:56:39 am by fancypants »
" Methinks me the 'mental' in sentimental .... "

gerspee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 12:49:36 pm »
I think it's a strange story then because I have not seen or heard from it . Not tv or internet it came to me so doubtful story I think . But would like any site's or other info about her painting hobby if she has one off course .  So bring me input please ?  :-*  And would the story be true after all  off her passing away then maybe the Van Gogh story comes and is a painting made by her a very desirable thing to have . And so will the lovers off Brigitte Bardot and there a lot would like to own this painting ....  ::)