Author Topic: Vintage Art Glass or Perfume Bottle?  (Read 1299 times)

KevinM

• View Profile
Vintage Art Glass or Perfume Bottle?
« on: August 03, 2015, 07:53:26 pm »
This was a recent purchase at the TS for $1, the price was right so I bought it. Anyways, I tried to find one like it but found nothing the same, although some resemble it.

I'm guessing it's an old art glass perfume bottle without the stopper, but I guess it could just be art glass or something else. There are no maker marks on it. It measures about 3 1/4" in height, 2 3/4" in width and about 1 1/2" in thickness or depth.

Does anyone know if it's a perfume bottle or just art glass, also what time period it was made and by whom? I realize it's probably almost impossible to know the last two but I thought I would ask just the same. You never know sometimes...

Thanks!
Kevin

mart

• View Profile
Re: Vintage Art Glass or Perfume Bottle?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 08:16:52 pm »
I have no clue but I would have bought it too !!  Just in case !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 09:53:31 am »
Looks like late 90's and very eye catching.  I would have probably nabbed it too!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

AndrewCampbell

• View Profile
    • AC Silver
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 03:48:57 am »
I would have grabbed a few too if I had saw it since it costs only a dollar and every single piece of antique looks stunning anyway. You could try looking up on the Internet for similar images and from there you could derive with some info to its origins for similar designs and creations.
Andrew Campbell started trading in antique silver in 1977. Over the years, Andrew’s passion and interest in high quality items crafted in silver grew, and AC Silver flourished. As a result of providing customers with a wide range of items, along with a professional yet personal service.