Author Topic: Ceramic Fiquerine  (Read 863 times)

jls05usa

• View Profile
Ceramic Fiquerine
« on: September 03, 2005, 03:03:12 pm »
My husband (55 y/o) was given a beautiful lady fiqurine by his father shortly before his death.  The name of the piece is "Promenade Lady".  She is green/cream in color and stands about 10" tall.  It has Promenade Lady on the bottom of the piece in blue stamped ink, also next to that the words are mostly worn off expect for the first word which is Ceramic ......  ....... ...... followed by several other words unable to be read.  Then there is a circle with a C in the middle of it.  We have a photo of my husbands Grandmother standing in front of a buffet and the Promenade Lady in on the buffet behind her.  We were told her mother gave it to her.  We would love to find out where the piece is from, details about it, etc.  We would never part with it no matter if it cost 2.00 or 2000.00.  Our children also have enjoyed having it around and we will one day pass it on to one of them.  If any one has any information please email me.  We have tried many times to gather information about the piece.  

Thank you for reading :)
Judy