Author Topic: HAPPY EASTER!  (Read 825 times)

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
HAPPY EASTER!
« on: April 12, 2020, 10:05:41 pm »
Hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter Sunday!

Been a very interesting few weeks with this "social distancing" due to COVID-19. 

Figured the virus wasn't going to stop our tradition of family dinner so I cooked and cooked.  Was able to see all of the family (each one from a distance).  Took each one "Drop Off Easter Dinner" since we couldn't all be together -  so we were on the road a lot today and enjoyed the drive with sunshine and lots of wild flowers blooming!  Had lots of friends/neighbors drop off goodies on our front porch as well.  Parts of this can be fun.

People are learning new ways to reconnect.  How are y'all doing?

I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

ghopper1924

• View Profile
Re: HAPPY EASTER!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 12:32:43 pm »
A happy (belated) Easter to all of you!!
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

mart

• View Profile
Re: HAPPY EASTER!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 07:27:39 pm »
Meant to do this last Easter Sunday,,, got sidetracked !!  Happy Easter everyone !!  Just us here so instead of Baked Ham  its ham & potato casserole with side dishes !!  Still good and plenty of leftovers  !! 
Hubby told me to go to the grocery store today and buy at least two of everything !!  So I did,, well close at least !!  Other than milk and eggs I will not need to go for at least 6 months !!  So much for the leisure life of being retired !!  Work harder now than when I was working at a job !!