Author Topic: coronovirus shutdown  (Read 3629 times)

cogar

• View Profile
coronovirus shutdown
« on: May 19, 2020, 02:19:58 pm »
With all the delusional “power-mad” Governors ordering a socio-economic “shutdown” in their respective States, ……. I would have thought there would have been more “posting” activity on AQF.

But then, …. of course, ……. AQF “posting” is a socio-activity.  😊

cogar

• View Profile
Re: coronovirus shutdown
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 05:31:30 am »
Fear not, …….. the coronavirus “shutdown” of the US economy will eventually be proven to be far, far worse for the lives of the American people ….. than the virus itself.

“HA“, one could easily assume it was little more than an “experiment” by a political Party to find out how hard it would be to enforce dictatorial control over every citizen.

And since they shut down the total “US ECONOMY” in less than 30 days, without firing a shot, they found it was quite easy to do.

Take away their guns and their rights to living and the people will unquestionably do your bidding.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 06:15:43 pm »
So far our small town is basically the same !  Little has changed but since I am diabetic I do wear the mask and sterilize my hands when shopping !  Of course we are in Texas with more reasonable people in office !  Some in the NE are completely nuts !

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 12:18:30 am »
We also have a whole lotta' space to roam around in Texas Mart unlike the more congested areas of the USA.

I wear a mask because of my 91 and 81 year old parents that I choose to spend time with and protect. 
My hubby, an international airline pilot, HAS to wear a mask and gloves for his flights - some are 10 hours in duration.  He is happy to in order to protect himself/copilot as well as me and our family.

Now...try and take away our guns...thats a whole nutha' story!  Right Mart!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 02:36:03 pm »
Right KC !!  Thats a good way to start WW lll !  You don`t mess with a Texan`s guns !!  House looks like an armory now !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 12:51:01 am »
Luckily the "protest" in Fort Worth was fairly peaceful today.  I have a daughter that lives less than a block away from the bridge that was taken over for hours peacefully...and when some said they were going to go and tear up businesses...they had to use Flash-bangs and tear gas when they wouldn't disperse.

I'm all for peaceful protest...but vandalizing and stealing...not.
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 07:03:08 am »
We have always had peaceful protest,, but the vandals that are trashing the cities are coming in from who knows where ?  Evidently these people do not work,,so who is financing them !!  I agree with the president,, follow the money !!
Hope all your family stays safe !!  Surely Texas won`t allow what has transpired in other cities !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 12:16:07 am »
The part I don't get is where do the rioters/vandals think the money is going to come from to "fix" what they tear up? the money is going to come from to take care of the people that have just lost their jobs because many businesses won't reopen with this double whammy form COVID19 and now this? 

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 04:58:17 am »
I am pretty sure they don`t give it a passing thought !!  Another thought is why the actual protesters who live in these communities allowed them to trash those stores !!  The left wing radicals do not live there but they do !!  Like the community who lined up in front of the Target store !!  Much of this could have been stopped !!

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2020, 05:23:57 am »
The part I don't get is where do the rioters/vandals think the money is going to come from

Most have been "feeding at the government trough" in part or in whole, all of their life ……. and they know it's their "horn-of--plenty" because their Politicians/Representatives keep telling them so ….. for only their cost of a "vote".

The "free" stuff is a way of life ….. and they will not be denied it.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2020, 02:56:04 pm »
Free stuff is whats causing it !!  I saw the mother of the child that was the daughter of the person killed by that Cop !  Look at her nails.. Can`t work with those!! 

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2020, 03:46:18 pm »
When the rioting, burning and lawlessness gets REALLY, REALLY bad, …… which it is going to get really bad, …..  because the ones doing the looting and burning will soon be out of the things they need, and with no place to get them ……. they will go on another “looting n’ burning” rampage into the suburbs and rural areas to get what they can’t get in the burned-out cities and/or urban areas.

When that happens, the lefty liberal bleeding-heart race baiters, Democrat politicians, liberal media, etc., will have to make a decision to either …… save this Nation ……. or continue on their quest to destroy Trump.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2020, 05:27:57 pm »
 or continue on their quest to destroy Trump.

Don!t think thats going to happen !

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2020, 12:16:32 am »
Tonight my daughters building was cordoned off and surrounded by over 20 police cars, state troopers, Swat vehicles, drones and officers on bikes.  The "peaceful protestors" group had a large faction that made threats to loot/destroy the businesses and take over the bridge in Ft. Worth.  The lower floor of the building is businesses (eateries and hair/nail salons) with a few first floor apartments and the next 7 floors are apts.  They told everyone on first/second floors to take in all personal items from porches and leave if they have a safer place to go.  My daughter lives higher than this and couldn't leave.  Like last night...the protesters were going strong until 11pm (hmmm 8pm curfew?!?!?)  Fortunately...so far...she is safe.  THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE UNJUST DEATH OF A MAN....this is maliciousness chaos.

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2020, 04:04:07 am »
The rioters have been killing the geese that have been providing them their “golden eggs” free of charge.

And as soon as the “smoke of looting” clears a wee bit, you can bet your boots that those looters and rioters will be demanding that the “racist” government entities provide them with jobs, food and monthly checks …… and new stores and businesses where they can spend their money.