Author Topic: coronovirus shutdown  (Read 3630 times)

ghopper1924

• View Profile
Re: coronovirus shutdown
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2020, 06:00:00 am »
Not to mention "defund the police" to end this "genocide."

This malicious chaos has a point:to help the people that are enabling it grab even more power. They've already proven they want it (running for president, anyone?). Now they have a coordinated army of thugs to back them. Sounds like Germany in the 1930s.
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2020, 11:51:28 am »

Sounds like Germany in the 1930s.

"Sounds like" is close, but in actuality, …….. it is/was a planned "repeat" of Kristallnacht, to wit:

Kristallnacht (German pronunciation: [kʁɪsˈtalnaχt] (listen)) or the Night of Broken Glass, also called the November Pogrom(s),[1][2] was a pogrom against Jews carried out by SA paramilitary forces and civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938. The German authorities looked on without intervening.[3] The name Kristallnacht ("Crystal Night") comes from the shards of broken glass that littered the streets after the windows of Jewish-owned stores, buildings and synagogues were smashed. The pretext for the attacks was the assassination of the German diplomat Ernst vom Rath[4] by Herschel Grynszpan, a 17-year-old German-born Polish Jew living in Paris.
Read more @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

ghopper1924

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2020, 01:08:37 pm »
Good point!!

-Broderick Crawford

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2020, 05:26:16 am »
Good point!!

You get the credit for it, ……. ghopper. because if not for your comment of "Sounds like Germany" I would never have thought of it.

When I read your comment, …….. BINGO, …… I could see all that broken "storefront" glass on those city sidewalks that FoxNews has been showing.

"Ya shoot the wolves when they attack your cows and sheep, ….. DON'TJA?"

Just talking to the wolves real nice like don't seem to work. ::) ::)

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2020, 07:04:40 pm »
If I were a business owner,, and the looters could get past my shotgun,, they can have it !  But I can assure you they would not like going out as much as coming in !

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2020, 10:16:25 pm »
Sounds like a Texas talking....
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2020, 08:56:49 am »
The USA is in really gawd awful shape right now, thanks to the Democrats, the Rhinos, the liberal Media and their loyal lemmings that do as they are told.

The Democrats, etc., spent 3 ˝ years and tens of million$ to impeach Trump and they failed miserably.

The Democrats etc.,  then hyped a yearly “flu season” virus to badmouth and defame Trump, by claiming it was dastardly deadly “Coronavirus Pandemic” that will kill at least 3 million Americans if the country isn’t “locked down” and people forced to remain in their homes ….. but that also failed miserably except for the 80,000 senior citizen deaths which should have never happened.

The latest efforts of the Democrats, etc., to badmouth and defame Trump, is their support of the rioters, looter, protestors and Police killers ….. in hope it will “throw” the November election to them.

Ya can't appease a pack of viscous wolves by bowing down in front of them and asking for forgiveness. 

But I’m here to tell you if they (Congress, governors, mayors and police) don’t put a stop to the current anarchy, …… there will surely be blood running in the streets on Election Day in November 2020. 

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2020, 01:31:48 pm »
lol !!  De-fund the police ??  Who ya gonna call,,,Ghost Busters ?? I can assure you its not all us hillbillies in the country that needs them !!  Its the idiots in the metro areas !!  We can take care of our own !!

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2020, 01:36:44 pm »
The USA is in really gawd awful shape right now, but all of that will be cleared up just as soon as they defund all police departments in the US.

Senator Tom Cotton (R) Arkansas, on the New York Times decision to publish a recent op-ed of his, to wit:

They still haven’t identified any facts that are wrong in the op-ed, they haven’t identified what was so rushed about this process,” he said. “They’ve only prostrated themselves in front of their young children who are acting like children.”

“It cannot be the case that thousands of Americans can exercise their First Amendment right on the street, while dozens of Americans can’t exercise their First Amendment rights in churches,” he said. “It cannot be the case that you can be arrested for opening a business but not for looting one.”

But the sad fact is, ....... IT IS THE CASE, ……. both are true.

ghopper1924

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2020, 02:46:34 pm »
The USA is in really gawd awful shape right now, thanks to the Democrats, the Rhinos, the liberal Media and their loyal lemmings that do as they are told.

The Democrats, etc., spent 3 ˝ years and tens of million$ to impeach Trump and they failed miserably.

The Democrats etc.,  then hyped a yearly “flu season” virus to badmouth and defame Trump, by claiming it was dastardly deadly “Coronavirus Pandemic” that will kill at least 3 million Americans if the country isn’t “locked down” and people forced to remain in their homes ….. but that also failed miserably except for the 80,000 senior citizen deaths which should have never happened.

The latest efforts of the Democrats, etc., to badmouth and defame Trump, is their support of the rioters, looter, protestors and Police killers ….. in hope it will “throw” the November election to them.

Ya can't appease a pack of viscous wolves by bowing down in front of them and asking for forgiveness. 

But I’m here to tell you if they (Congress, governors, mayors and police) don’t put a stop to the current anarchy, …… there will surely be blood running in the streets on Election Day in November 2020.

Well said!

-Broderick Crawford

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2020, 05:20:41 pm »
Totally agree Cogar & Ghopper !!  While in my opinion,, the cop did kill G. Floyd and from what I saw he knew what he was doing !!  But the protesters are accomplishing nothing !!  They should have run the looters off !!  After all it is their neighborhood !!  They are the ones that its hurting !!