Author Topic: Don't miss out  (Read 1762 times)

cogar

• View Profile
Don't miss out
« on: May 25, 2020, 04:30:14 am »
Better start collecting the different makes, colors and models of coronavirus "face masks" in case they become sought-after collectibles in 8 or 20 years.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

mart

• View Profile
Re: Don't miss out
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 12:23:29 pm »
I admit Cogar,,  I have wondered why there aren`t "designer"masks !!  Those would really be worth money !!  After I am dead !! 
Shucks,, I always miss out !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 01:06:55 am »
I'll pass!
I've been making masks, food, etc for shut ins and sick. 
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 04:12:42 pm »
We are always on the wrong end KC !!  We just havent  seen much difference her even though  we have the largest number of confirmd cases here in our area !  hate this one handed stuff !  Be glad when this cast comes off !!

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 05:16:33 am »
hate this one handed stuff !  Be glad when this cast comes off !!

Mart, you are tuff enough to tuff it out for a couple more weeks. ;D

"HA", I've been "tuffin" out the use of only one hand/arm for the past 65 years.

Such makes you plan out what you are going to do ………. before you attempt to do it.

With so many elected politicians and their "lemmings" still actively committed to O'bummer's plan to "fundamentally changing America", ……. I feel the "social pendulum" has swung way too far off-center to the "lefty liberal camp" to ever swing back without a serious case of country-wide anarchy.

Those who are of a Religious nature probably should be praying for a future American "Phoenix".  :'( :'( :'( :'(

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 12:54:08 am »
 :( :(
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 04:18:51 am »
:( :( 

Phoenix - mythology

In Ancient Greek folklore, a phoenix is a long-lived bird that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again.

Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor.

:'( :'(

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 06:49:27 am »
Mart, you are tuff enough to tuff it out for a couple more weeks. ;D

"HA", I've been "tuffin" out the use of only one hand/arm for the past 65 years

Yes,, But i can still gripe about it !! ;D

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2020, 02:24:10 pm »
Yes,, But i can still gripe about it !!

You got that right, Mart.

I am so tired and bored and gripey and dejected and disgusted and a dozen other thingys on account of the coronavirus pandemic "claims" ….. and the "excuses" being touted for the rioting, looting, burning acts of anarchy that is tearing this nation apart …….. and no one is willing to admit what the actual problem is or the willingness to fix it.

This country has been electing politicians at the local to the national level ……. whose only interest is "getting re-elected". :'( :'(

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2020, 06:11:27 pm »
Ha !!  I see we are of the same mind Cogar !!  I am a Texan,, you really don`t  want to know what I think about these people that are taking the towns  and cities apart !!

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2020, 05:13:56 am »
Mart, I'm a WV Hillbilly and me thinks we think alike.

Claiming to be an American doesn't mean that one is "civilized" …. or that other people "owe you a living".

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2020, 02:42:31 am »
Agree...don't understand the entitlement attitude.  Good hard work is what got my great grands, grandparents, parents and me/my hubby to a comfortable life.  And at the same time...helping out others in "need".

Believe in peaceful protest.  However, like the people in Fort Worth that walked in a large multi-block loop around downtown from 3:30pm to 8pm in 92+ degree weather....  nope not me.

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2020, 05:21:59 am »
Believe in peaceful protest.

I don’t know of a “peaceful protest”, ……. “rally for xxx”…… or “march for (name)” …… that ever accomplished anything other than a claimed “feel good feeling” by those participating in said “protest/march/rally, etc.”.

I know, …... some of said “protest/march/rally, etc.“ collect donations, ……... but no one knows what happens to the money.

What I truly hate is the practice of public schools “teaching” their students how to beg for money ….. rather than how to earn money for a claimed “do good cause”.