Author Topic: 6’ of stupidity  (Read 1394 times)

cogar

• View Profile
6’ of stupidity
« on: June 09, 2020, 04:05:47 am »
Unless one is standing still and no breeze is blowing, ….. the “6 feet distance Rule” believing people are to stupid to realize that in less than 2 seconds and 3 steps they will be occupying the same space that the highly contagious coronavirus infected person just stepped away from.   ::) ::) ::) ::)

mart

• View Profile
Re: 6’ of stupidity
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 01:00:14 pm »
Well,, we have a 10 mph wind and 94 degrees so if the virus doesn`t do well in heat,,, I think we are pretty safe as long as i stay upwind !!

ghopper1924

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 03:04:05 pm »
Hey, remember that video from a few weeks ago, featuring hundreds of people having a pool party at the Lake of the Ozark?

You may be wondering why you haven't heard about the big virus outbreak from that. You won't hear about it because there was none. Not one new case. It doesn't fit the liberal news narrative, therefore you won't hear about it.

At this point lockdowns are lingering ongoing attempts to affect the economy negatively and keep Trump from being re-elected. Countries like Sweden, which never had lockdowns, fared much better than the U.S. Time to end this.

"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 03:18:08 am »
Our town has blown up with this virus recently thanks to our chicken plant and all the trailer mfrs. !!  All are located on the south side of town,,so I stay on the north side !!

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 05:36:59 am »
"blowups" can be triggered by ……. brown skin/vitamin D deficiency. 

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 01:49:14 pm »
Vitamin D ???  No milk ???  No sun ??  The world must be ending !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 03:28:44 am »
The Hubby went on his first trip since March 3 - to London.  It is shut down - barely saw anyone except at Hyde Park a few people were out but boats were all tied up.  All restaurants closed except for in hotel restricted menu and a Kentucky Fried Chicken take out window only.  KFC never tasted so good he said.

This is the new way they require you to ride in elevators in London.  Note only 2 per lift - must face wall.
Hmmm.....this would increase surface moisture/particles in the corners and infect future riders?!

They are set to start opening July 15!!!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2020, 06:09:43 pm »
I like KFC ocassionally too !  But usually its just my cooking !!  I am a pretty good southern cook !!