Author Topic: And you shed 1mill....well here is my idea  (Read 760 times)

Weismart

• View Profile
And you shed 1mill....well here is my idea
« on: April 02, 2021, 02:46:02 am »
I happen to know alot about real world trading and OSRS gold autoers,and how they function (I have LOOKED in the programs and websites and tutorials of how they work,not actually used them,just looked at movie's screenshots etc.. ).And from my experiance,analyzing and logic here's a detailed guide on how jagex can prevent autoers and gold sellers!

Fall celebration solution. Ok,you eventually after soooo long obtained that cape of acomplishment!Or 100 combat!or the fire cape!And how do you celebrate?You possess a MASSIVE drop party with your pals! "But oh no,I can not due to the new update!What ever will I do?I know!I'll only use the good old falador party space!" *Minutes later at the room area *"Well here we're

"And you shed 1mill....well here is my idea:

I happen to know from jagex's upgrades which the real world traders nomrally make new,noob accounts because of there origanels being banned or simply doing it to get a living!And should they create new accounts. . .they would have to buy RuneScape Mobile gold cover associates....

cofffee124

• View Profile
    • sexdollpartner
Re: And you shed 1mill....well here is my idea
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 04:05:57 am »
We've even had collectors buy several cheap sex dolls from us at low prices to expand their collections. One thing we’ve learned in this industry – no one is going to buy Aibo. We welcome all first time Aibo buyers.
Adult Dolls is a collaboration for anyone interested in having