Author Topic: What Is B2B eCommerce Online Marketplace?  (Read 492 times)

Adianna

• View Profile
What Is B2B eCommerce Online Marketplace?
« on: June 29, 2022, 12:11:02 pm »
Business 2 Business eCommerce is an online marketplace where a business sells its goods and services to other companies. It is a platform that brings the B2B buyers and sellers on a single platform to do their business.

heatgn

• View Profile
Re: What Is B2B eCommerce Online Marketplace?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 01:12:59 pm »
If it helps you I've been looking for multivendor marketplace solutions for the past 4 months. I've built my mvp using Dokan and WooCommerce on WordPress. But obviously it's not scalable so I've been looking at Cs-Cart and Yo-kart lately. Probably the one which requires less techical skills may suit you better, they also have a startup plan at 500$ for the first year. Or you can try this website to find out more details of b2b system.

IsaRachi

• View Profile
Re: What Is B2B eCommerce Online Marketplace?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 01:56:47 pm »
It is not possible for every business to establish itself in the online global market on its own they need help. And to answer the problem issue, online B2B websites are the best. Following the massive success of Alibaba, many other portals have step foot into the e-commerce industry and they are performing exceptionally well in connecting businesses together. Since I am a part of this industry as well, I have curated a list of Best B2B marketplace in Europe.