Author Topic: Process of trading  (Read 484 times)

luckypenguin

• View Profile
Process of trading
« on: November 16, 2022, 08:56:19 am »
I'm new to trading and I want to understand the process of trading and how to get started. Can anyone point me in the right direction? What are good articles/sources of information you've used? Thanks in advance!

anthony drowow

• View Profile
Re: Process of trading
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 10:06:13 am »
Trading is one of those subjects that you can learn more about every single day. There are so many different aspects to consider, and the information out there is constantly changing. It's important to have a good understanding of trading before you start practicing it, but it's also important to keep learning and growing as an investor. You can never know too much about what you're doing! From the last one I read an article about metatrader 4 on https://www.startupopinions.com/top-10-tips-for-traders/ , very helpful. Maybe it will be good for you too.

archybows

• View Profile
Re: Process of trading
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 11:35:07 am »
I think it's important to agree on the fact that trading is a learning experience and we should all be open to learning from each other. However, I also think that we need to practice what we learn in order to consolidate our knowledge. Maybe this is a good place to start.