Author Topic: What supplements can help with muscle gain?  (Read 541 times)

vtorosort

• View Profile
What supplements can help with muscle gain?
« on: July 10, 2023, 10:19:22 am »
What are some safe and effective ways to gain muscle mass, and are steroids a viable option? I've struggled to build muscle since I was a child, and I've tried countless diets and workout programs without success. I'm willing to explore all options, but I want to make sure that whatever I do is safe for my health. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

palmariums

• View Profile
Re: What supplements can help with muscle gain?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2023, 10:46:44 am »
Greetings! In the past, despite my dedication to training and a proper diet, I faced challenges in gaining muscle mass, and it was quite disheartening. However, a turning point occurred when I discovered the benefits of testosterone, a potent anabolic steroid that aids in muscle growth, strength improvement, and fat loss. Personally, I have experienced increased endurance and quicker recovery times as a result of testosterone usage. However, it is important to note that injectable testosterone for sale is a powerful steroid that should only be used by experienced athletes. If you're considering its usage, I strongly recommend thorough research to identify reliable sources and consulting with a medical professional beforehand. Generally speaking, I believe testosterone can be a valuable tool for individuals striving to achieve their fitness objectives, as long as it is used responsibly.

augustusX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2023, 11:35:55 am »
I am writing to thank you for the informative and useful information you provided me with. Your insights and expertise have helped me to better understand the topic, and I appreciate the time you took to share your knowledge with me. Thank you for your valuable contributions.

olvs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2023, 07:07:17 am »
I take multivitamins and Omega 3.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 10:48:30 am by olvs »