Author Topic: Best pools for bitcoin mining now  (Read 692 times)

queyotru

• View Profile
Best pools for bitcoin mining now
« on: February 23, 2024, 05:57:20 am »
Greetings to all forum members! I'm interested to hear what you think about the question I'm wondering about. What are the best bitcoin mining pools currently available?

micrumeddelli

• View Profile
Re: Best pools for bitcoin mining now
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 08:02:52 am »
Hi, this is a great question! Based on my experience, one of the best bitcoin mining pools is Slush Pool. It is stable, has a good rating and provides fair distribution of rewards. You should also pay attention to F2Pool and Antpool, which are also trusted by miners. I often use the crypto mining profitability calculator at https://ultramining.com/en/ratings/bitcoin/ to estimate my potential income and choose the optimal pool. This tool helps you take into account network complexity, pool commissions and other factors for accurate calculations.

vefunnossupo

• View Profile
Re: Best pools for bitcoin mining now
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 02:29:50 pm »
Bitcoin mining pools are really an interesting topic. Every miner can choose the one that suits his needs and preferences. Personally, I think it is important not only to pay attention to the ratings, but also to consider the geographical distribution of the pool's servers, as well as commissions and support. Ultimately, choosing the right pool is the key to successful mining.