Author Topic: I was supposed to handle customer support emails  (Read 71 times)

PetieT

• View Profile
I was supposed to handle customer support emails
« on: September 29, 2024, 12:31:36 pm »
Last week, I found myself in a total jam at work. I was supposed to handle customer support emails for a client who spoke multiple languages, and I thought, “No problem, I’ll just use a translation tool.” But when I started replying, I realized the translations were all over the place. One message sounded like I was saying the opposite of what I meant! I ended up confused and frustrated, scrambling to clarify things while feeling completely unprepared. It was a major headache I wasn’t ready for.

MandyLis

• View Profile
Re: I was supposed to handle customer support emails
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2024, 08:38:53 am »
If you ever find yourself in a situation like that, trust me, don’t rely on random translation tools for customer support. I’ve been there, and it’s a mess. What really helped me was using a tool that integrates smoothly with platforms like https://www.translate.com/integrations/zendesk . It made everything so much easier because the translations were way more accurate. You can handle multiple languages without stressing over miscommunication. It’s a lifesaver when you need to keep your customers happy.