Author Topic: ANTIQUE RUB  (Read 885 times)

KBBOND

• View Profile
ANTIQUE RUB
« on: July 23, 2006, 12:28:40 am »
[size=8] KGSK2@AOL.COM

I HAVE AN 9.5 FT X 12 FT MULTICOLOR FLORAL RUG THAT IS VERY UNUSUAL.
I CANNOT FIND ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT KIND IT IS OR WHAT IT'S VALUE IS.  I BOUGHT IT AT AN AUCTION IN TENNESSEE. THE 75 Y/O PERSON I BOUGHT IT FROM SAYS IT WAS HER GRANDMOTHERS.  SHE SAID THEY GATHERED WOOL SCRAPS FOR THE SOLDIERS IN THE WAR?  (CIVIL, WW1?)
THEY SENT THEM DOWN THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER AND THEY WERE SENT BACK TO THEM HAND WOVEN. DO YOU KNOW HOW I CAN FIND THE HISTORY OF THIS WOOL RUG AND WHO CAN APPRAISE IT?
[/size]

Jayden

ANTIQUE RUB
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 11:50:24 am »
ciprofloxacin use describes ciprofloxacin use. generic synthroid describes generic synthroid. fioricet sale describes fioricet sale. effects of steroid describes effects of steroid. tenuate describes tenuate. lortab describes lortab. athlete and steroid describes athlete and steroid. wellbutrin to stop smoking describes wellbutrin to stop smoking. history of amaryl describes history of amaryl. best price anavar describes best price anavar. synthroid without prescription describes synthroid without prescription. augmentin generic describes augmentin generic. acyclovir herpes describes acyclovir herpes. accutane i pledge describes accutane i pledge. zofran odt describes zofran odt. zyban side effects describes zyban side effects. cheap clonazepam describes cheap clonazepam. clonazepam withdrawal describes clonazepam withdrawal. drug actonel describes drug actonel. buy acyclovir online describes buy acyclovir online. generic meridia describes generic meridia. glucophage medication describes glucophage medication. cheap tramadol describes cheap tramadol. yasmin birth control side effects describes yasmin birth control side effects. buy tramadol online describes buy tramadol online.