Author Topic: Lamp & Silver Dish  (Read 1051 times)

jrboha5

• View Profile
Lamp & Silver Dish
« on: October 02, 2006, 10:58:09 am »
I want to see if either of these items are antique.  My hubby is a pack rat and I found these among his collections of "stuff".  He is deployed and we are getting ready to move so he gave me the go ahead to get rid of things and before I do I want to make sure I am not throwing out an antique.

The first is a dish/bowl.  It has a teal sticker that says Wallace 3 Silverplate Made in the USA.   Also imprinted on it is the Wallace symbol then Grand Victorian by Wallace 1662.  From what I can tell these are still being made and sold???  So I am not sure this is an antique.  It is just really tarnished so maybe that is why I think it is. Pics below:

Second is some sort of lamp, nothing like I have ever seen.  It seems to be made of porcelian with a backwards R in the bottom and a goldish trip on the top and bottom.  It has a picture on the front that says Fragward? M. Langbroek Amsterdam Holland.

TIA for any help you can give me!!

jrboha5

• View Profile
Lamp & Silver Dish
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 11:01:48 am »
Okay don't know how to get those pictures to show up, but if you copy the information inside the [IMG] and paste it will take you to the picture.