Author Topic: Antique Bowling Game  (Read 2066 times)

AEantiques

Antique Bowling Game
« on: December 20, 2006, 01:04:50 pm »
I found an old Bowling Alley Game I found in my basement.  It is all wood and has a little spring activalted trigger you put a marble in and shoot down an ally into ten wooden pins.  Just wondering if anyone has any ifo on this game, value, maker, or where I can find more out on it?  Thanks.

Tim

• View Profile
Antique Bowling Game
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 12:06:29 pm »
Your description is a little vague but perhaps that's all you have to go on. Your game might be most difficult to pinpoint. Look close at all components for a name or any information that might shed some light. What's the size or any additional information you can add............

postedonna

Antique Bowling Game
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 04:04:29 pm »
Hey,
I have an antique bowling game as well that I'm curious about.  It is wooden with little gutters on each side and a long wooden 'guttered' return that's elevated on the side.  It has a full set of small wooden pins and three metal bowling balls.  It is about 4 feet long and a foot wide and made to be elevated to table top height for play.  It is labeled Sportmaster and Stoughton, Mass.  Does anyone have a clue as to when this was made?