Author Topic: Sessions Horse Clock  (Read 2503 times)

zx21

• View Profile
Sessions Horse Clock
« on: March 09, 2007, 11:02:24 pm »
I have a mantle clock that I am having trouble finding information about. It is a horse clock made by Sessions. Circa 1930-40 I think. I have been crawling the net looking for similiar clocks, only to find ones close, but different from mine. Mine has a light inside the horse that the others don't have. Mine actually has a hollowed out side that a bulb goes in, and it works. Plus, the light shines through the front via 4 colored stones that light up from the bulb. NO other clocks that I have found on the net have this feature. Even a guy I emailed on ebay with a clock kind of like mine says he has never seen one that takes a bulb. And he has been dealing with clocks like this for a while. The clock was purposely made like this, so the light wasn't added at a later time... I will post photos of this clock... Sorry for the big pics, just wanted everyone to see the details.

antiqueguy11

• View Profile
    • Antiques Buyers Guide
Re: Sessions Horse Clock
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 01:31:26 am »
i dont know too much about it, but you cannot argue that it looks great. The amount of detail on it is incredible. I really like the color.
My website which is about furniture antiques, art antiques and pretty much anything on the topic of Antiques