Author Topic: Sprague & Carleton 5 drawer dresser  (Read 5506 times)

Bazookah00

• View Profile
Sprague & Carleton 5 drawer dresser
« on: October 01, 2007, 02:45:10 pm »
I am having difficulty finding out much information on the Sprague & Carleton Furniture Company of Keene, New Hampshire. I am trying to get an idea what the dresser I recently accuired is worth, and the time period it was made. I did a search, and a post from february 2007 came up, but I would like to find out about my dresser. If anyone has any information about this company, please help me! Thanks Alot! :-)
(The top of my dresser has some knicks near the front, but otherwise in pretty good shape)

Bazookah00

• View Profile
Re: Sprague & Carleton 5 drawer dresser
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 06:22:09 pm »
Here are some pictures of the dresser. I'm having a hard time guessing approx. the years it was made.

quik1964

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 08:50:00 pm »
I'm from Keene, NH. S & C closed their doors in the late 1980's early 1990's. Members of my wife's family had worked there since the 1940's. I will check and see what i can find for you, if you would like to email me quik1964@yahoo.com with your email and i can send you any info i can dig up.

Elekland

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2022, 03:41:07 am »
The Sprague & Carleton 5 drawer dresser is a classic piece that is sure to turn heads. This dresser is both practical and stylish, giving you all the storage you need for your clothes and other items. The design of this piece makes it versatile and functional, allowing for a large assortment of uses including multifunctional baby rooms . If you're looking for top law essay writers in UK quality, then look no further than this turn-of-the-century style dresser from Sprague & Carleton.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 12:41:18 pm by Elekland »