Author Topic: New house. Old Stuff. What is this?  (Read 1244 times)

aluminex

• View Profile
New house. Old Stuff. What is this?
« on: October 23, 2007, 08:30:18 am »
I just purchased a house for my family.  Everything in the house goes with it.  It was previously owned by an elderly couple whom have recently passed.  This house is filled with all kinds of stuff. Many of the items I have no idea what they are and what they may be worth (if anything).

Anyway,  I will probably be making several post over the next few months and I would greatly appreciate any help I receive.  I searched Google for antique forums and this one with a few others looked promising.

This first item I picked up last night and opened it up and have been puzzled ever since.  Does anyone have any ideas to what this may be?

This is a very cool box.  At first I thought it was just a regular old box that opened at the top.  This entire box spreads out flat.  I have no idea what it's used for or what the contents inside actually are.

gatorloverone

• View Profile
Re: New house. Old Stuff. What is this?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 05:49:13 pm »
Sewing machine attachments! That box is the first of it's kind I've seen, and most likely worth more than the attachments. Once you find the machine they go to, you'll be able to figure out more.