Author Topic: Old Majestic Cookware "Iced Tea Pitcher"  (Read 2502 times)

tkpointer

• View Profile
Old Majestic Cookware "Iced Tea Pitcher"
« on: August 02, 2003, 08:43:30 am »
:rolleyes: Hello, I have been trying for ages to get some information on an old water pitcher made by "Majestic Cookware" that my granfather had in his Blacksmith shop for many years. My father has had the pitcher since my Grandfathers death in 1987. The pitcher is made of Aluminum that is severely oxidized. It has handmade wooden handle on both the lid and the side of the pitcher. The pitcher is really in great shape other than the oxidation. I have tried to contact Majestic Cookware via the internet and by phone and that was like trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat. Not possible. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about such a pitcher and what the value of it might be. How long has Majestic Cookware been in Business and so on. Any information that you all could give me would be totally appreciated. Thank You!!

**UPDATE**
I found out that this (water pitcher) is really an Iced tea pitcher from the 1930's made by Majestic Cookware. It has a strainer on the inside that held the tea bags. If anyone has any information on how to contact or get more info on Majestic Cookware, Please let me know. I am sure they are out of business by now but there is always someone around (hopefully) that is familliar with them. Also, if you have an Approx. cost (then) for this item and a value(now) for it I would appreciate any and all feedback. THANKS!!