Author Topic: Porcelain Pump  (Read 1370 times)

eleane

• View Profile
Porcelain Pump
« on: March 15, 2008, 02:49:39 pm »
I have a porcelain pump about 12" high that was at one time used to pump cherry extract (it says cherry on the pump) & it says L.GRAUMAN CO. NO.7. DENVER .LOS ANGELES. Does anyone know the age or if it has any value? Thanks

Tim

• View Profile
Re: Porcelain Pump
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 08:50:30 pm »
Without photo I'm guessing........... ...1930's ice cream parlor or drug store. The porcelain or maybe pottery base with a stainless steel pump (some had stainless steel spoons with the flavor labeling at the top of spoon). About 5" wide x 8" long and maybe 12" deep including pump. The last ones I had sold for $125 each.

If that's what you have..... 8)

Tim

• View Profile
Re: Porcelain Pump
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 02:53:52 pm »
Sorry if this duplicates.

Hello.........site wasn't letting me reply to you very easily........anywa y, $125 each was what I received at the antique mall where wwe have a booth. if your selling to a dealer he should offer you about 1/2 of what he determines he can receive for yours. He also has to make a profit. Keeping in mind that I didn't see yours and I'm only speculating. I have no idea what they might bring in your area of the country. They are a specialty item that can sometimes take a while to find a buyer. Not everybody collects ice cream parlors....... ;D