Author Topic: Antique Vase Value PICTURES POSTED  (Read 2083 times)

lorid916

• View Profile
Antique Vase Value PICTURES POSTED
« on: May 27, 2008, 05:34:13 pm »
Hi, the vase I have is 10" tall and 4" wide ( at widest point). It is a cobalt blue color with gold leaves and flowers painted on it. It also has gold handles. A portrait of a woman on the back and front . Her breasts are showing ,she is holding a torch in her right hand and a mirror in the left hand, there is a cherub sitting at her knee. There is also a cherub on both sides of the vase below the handle. The mark on the bottom reads Royal Vienna then a 5 point crown with orbs then Germany under the crown. Any help would be terrific. Thanks!!!! Picture are posted below. Thanks for looking
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 05:04:43 am by lorid916 »

cogar

• View Profile
Re: Antique Vase Value
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 03:14:28 am »
lorid, you will have to copy your picture to a different format to reduce the file size.

I use MS Digital Image Standard and this is the procedure I use.

First, find and open the picture you want to upload or attach, then click on File, go down to Save a Copy and then click on For E-mail or Web .

Then select a picture size from the drop down window...... such as Small Web View or Medium Web View

Then click Save As ........ and you have thus created a "copy" with a reduced KByte file size suitable for uploading.

You can also "crop" the picture so only the "object" is in view ...... and that also decreases the KBytes file size.

lorid916

• View Profile
Re: Antique Vase Value PICTURES POSTED
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 05:00:29 am »
Hi, the vase I have is 10" tall and 4" wide ( at widest point). It is a cobalt blue color with gold leaves and flowers painted on it. It also has gold handles. A portrait of a woman on the back and front . Her breasts are showing ,she is holding a torch in her right hand and a mirror in the left hand, there is a cherub sitting at her knee. There is also a cherub on both sides of the vase. The mark on the bottom reads Royal Vienna then a 5 point crown with orbs then Germany under the crown. Any help would be terrific. Thanks!!!! Picture are posted below. Thanks for looking