Author Topic: Maestricht Bowl  (Read 2065 times)

Laura

• View Profile
Maestricht Bowl
« on: August 27, 2003, 10:14:06 pm »
I have a Maestricht bowl it is white with blue flowers & leaves inside the bowl is a flower with a stem of leaves also blue.  It seems like the blue has bled a little.  On the bottom is a mark that says:  Societe Ceramique Maestricht Made in Holland there seems to be a makers mark also which looks like (2) sevens one uposide down and one right side up.  I cannot seem to find this pattern or makers mark anywhere.  ASny help you could give me would be wonderful.  Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Laura

KK

• View Profile
Re: Maestricht Bowl
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 11:36:36 pm »
Laura,
I realize your post is from 03', but curious what you found.  I think I have the same or similar bowl.  It measures about 5 1/2 inches accross.  It came from my Great Grandparents home, and my Grandmother was born in 1906, so it is quite old.  I've always thought it may be of value, but after internet research it appears it is not.  I think it is beautiful and enjoy looking at it in my cupboard.  I don't see the 7's on my bowl, but a "36" or "96" in blue in above the makers mark.  If you see this an have any info. I' d appreciate it.

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 11:53:17 pm »
KK might want to post a pic of yours!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

waywardangler

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 12:05:27 am »
Agree with KC as "Laura" has not been on this forum since Sept. 2003.