Author Topic: Vintage/Antique Perfume, Lipstick/Make-Up Compacts  (Read 3840 times)

I Am Zebra

• View Profile
Vintage/Antique Perfume, Lipstick/Make-Up Compacts
« on: August 15, 2008, 01:02:13 am »

Earlier today I went to a Garage Sale and bought a cool zebra box for 75 cents. Inside I found what looks like old vintage perfume and make-up from the 30's or something. When I got home I started to look up everthing online, trying to find out any information, but came up with almost nothing. I was wondering what YOU think the years or prices of everthing would be. All the perfume bottles are mostly empty, all the lipsticks are intact, and there is some foundation left in the Pennsylvania compact.

Pennsylvania, The Keystone State Compact: This compact looks like a purse with a handle and with lipstick atached to the side which can be taken off. The lipstick is not sticking out but looks like it is. You must pull on the bottom of the fake lipstick to get the real lipstick out. On the front there is a picture of the state of Pennsylvania and what looks like some landmarks surrounding it. The strange thing about the picture is that it is upside down. Was it meant to be, or was it a mistake? Inside there are to compartments, one for foundation and one for what I think is cigerettes. There is a mirror with the foundation. The only information on the whole thing is on the bottom of the lipstick. It reads: Neu Orange, Helen Neushaefer Inc. College point N.Y. U.S.A.

Montana Lipstick/Mirror Combo: This little Combo contains a mirror, lipstick, and no information. Again with this compact there is a state on it, which is Montana. Surrounding it there are landmarks. On the front is the state and on the back is the mirror and container holding the lipstick.

Tubereuse Perfume: All I found out about this item was that the year might be 1937. Information: Tubereuse Le Galion Paris France.

Caron Perfume: Information: Fleurs de Rocaille Caron. Manufactured by parfums Caron Paris France imported and distributed by Caron Corporation New York, NY. Owner US trade mark Reg. US Pat. N' 164.476. Bottom reads: 6 France.

Heart Shape Perfume Bottle: No information. All I can tell you is that it is shape like a heart.

Pearl Perfume Bottle: No information. 3 pearls with a vine like piece behind it.

Prince Matchabelli Perfume: Information: Price Matchabelli. Bottom reads: Prince Matchabelli Inc NY Beloved Perfume Net 1 Dram.

Cordette Corday Perfume: There is an embel on the top of the cap that looks like and P and a C. Information: Cordette Corday. Bottom reads: Distr. Parfums Corday Inc. NY Filled in USA Purse Perfume Fame 1/8 FL OZ

Corday Perfume: There is an embel on the top of the cap that looks like and P and a C. Information: Distr. Parfums Corday Perfume Spray Possession 3oz. Avoir.

R & G Perfume: Looks newer. Information: R & G.

Make-Up Brush with Diamond Cover: Diamonds don't look real. Brush is green. No information.

Flip Open Brush with Diamonds: Again diamonds don't look real. Information: Pat. No9 14168 2154120.

Please give me any information you have. Thanks!  :D

D&b antiques

• View Profile
Re: Vintage/Antique Perfume, Lipstick/Make-Up Compacts
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 07:53:04 am »
complete about $45.00 dollars. for health reasons. the lip stick should not be used.