Author Topic: Bradley Stencil Cutter  (Read 3142 times)

houseofmicah

• View Profile
Bradley Stencil Cutter
« on: January 01, 2009, 07:55:25 pm »
i have a stencil cutter manufactured by the diagraph company out of st. louis, mo.  its last patent is 1905.  i believe it is a 'long bradley improved diagraph stencil cutter'.  it is in working condition, all the dyes work and the paper advances as it should with every stamp.  most of the words on the machine are still legible and there is a lot of bronze colored in-lay in this piece of equipment.  i do not have a picture of it at this time, but it is in very good condition.  it wieghs approximately 80 pounds.  i dont really know what to do with it or where to take it.  if there is anyone who knows anything about these things, i would appreciate some input as to what i should do from here.  please feel free to email me any info about it.  also the serial number is in the low 3000's.
thanks

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Bradley Stencil Cutter
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 11:01:43 pm »
Are you wanting to sell it?  If so, keep a eye on the ones on ebay...there are some like this for sale.  See how they do in value.
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

houseofmicah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 10:44:15 am »
not really sure if i want to sell it, just wondering what it could go for.  the ones on e-bay look newer, like from the 1970's or 80's.  its a cool conversation piece.  just a bit curious as to go with it if i do want to get rid of it.

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 10:39:23 am »
You can always try and call the company itself to see if they can provide you with any information. They are still in business - started in 1895 in St Louis MO the corporate offices are now in St Charles MO.  the co website is diagraphlabels.com/p/about-us-background.php which has contact info.
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!