Author Topic: Value of Universal Oven Proof Ballerina Mist Union Made Dinnerware Set?  (Read 6927 times)

smiles1007

• View Profile
I am wanting to get some kind of value or price range to sell this dinnerware set. Dinner setting for 7. This is includes dinner plate, coffecup with saucer, salad place, dessert plate. Cassrole bowl with lid, large platter butter holder, gravey & creamer. I have searching for this design and not having any luck locating it. It is an older set but not sure the age.

Thanks for your help!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
This pattern is known as ECHO by Universal China * UNI45 - description in the Ballerina Mist line.

Ballerina was a line of "20th Century Modern Dinnerware" produced by Universal 40's and 50's.

Unfortunately not a highly sought after item - sentimentality is the key for this one.  Since we cannot inspect the pieces to check for chip/crazing/etc....ballpark figure $90 - $120.

I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

opugnant

• View Profile
To give you an idea on age, they were made circa 1940's - 50's.  :]  KC gave you all the other information I had on the pieces.