Author Topic: Any help appreciated.  (Read 1228 times)

kel11253

• View Profile
Any help appreciated.
« on: June 15, 2009, 08:45:16 am »
I have an antique table that was my grandmothers. It is in failry good shape and I don't really know anything about it. I looked on the bottom and it says Extensole and has the number 8025. I know that it is a fold out table and has a leg tucked on the underside. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

regularjoe2

• View Profile
Re: Any help appreciated.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 08:37:09 pm »
Extensole Corp. , Sparta , Michigan .

It prob. has "Watertown Slides" - Watertown , Wisc. slides on it  .

You can check the slide mechanism for a patent # .

Go to uspto.gov , look on the L side of the page & select :patents , then > search patents .

It'll give you a rough idea of the date of your hardware .

A picture posted here will prob get you a quicker answer from the folks here , though ...

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 06:08:33 pm »
Great info regularjoe!  So glad you are on the site!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

regularjoe2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 11:11:50 pm »
Thanks , KC .
Just trying to be a helpful member of the forum & contribute a little bit here & there .

I continue to see members carry through on their efforts to lend a hand to people , Pro Bono .

I've seen alot of 'dead threads' happen on many forums , with many queries left un-responded to ( ignored , I suspect ) ; not so here @ Antique Questions Forum .

I really do appreciate the active , honest and helpful manner in which I see the members here operate ( O.K. , I like the grumpy ones too ... ) .